Wednesday 24 December 2014

1 Day To Christmas | New Year Resolutions






2014 is only days away from being 2015. So of course its time for a post about New Year Resolutions. 

I was thinking about this the other day and I thought to myself how I really wanted to actually keep my resolutions. Also I think one of the main reasons for why I haven’t been able to complete my new year resolutions in the past is because I actually forget what they are so this year I’ve decided to make them short and simple.

1. Smile more
2. Laugh more
3. Live everyday like it’s the last

My fingers are now itching to add a few more resolutions but I really want to be able to remember and achieve my resolutions throughout all of 2015. I know my resolutions may be quite cheesy, clique ones but I want to stick to them.

So any ideas of what your new year resolutions will be or are you just going solo into 2015?

By the way this is the last post of mine until 2015. Grab me a tissue box. I hope you have an amazing Christmas and New Year! Hopefully I will see you next in 2015. 

 
The other day this video turned up in my notifications and I thought it would be nice to share it with you so here it is. Unfortunately I couldn't make it any bigger but if you click to watch it on YouTube you can make it as big as you would like. And thank you for Google for making this.

No comments:

Post a Comment